Montrose ACT (Association of Commerce & Tourism) 2011 Board Chair Polly Hohlenkamp, Leadership Circle LLC & Sports Clips, announced that Scott Beyer, Scott’s Printing, has been elected 2011 Chair-Elect and will follow her as Chair of the Board in 2012. Beyer, a lifelong resident of Montrose, will assume the Chair’s position on January 1, 2012. Joining Hohlenkamp and Beyer on the 2011 Executive Committee are Mark Harmon, Bank of Colorado, as Secretary/Treasurer and Steve Savoy, Best Signs, as Immediate Past Chair.
Remaining on the Board with those on the Executive Committee will be:
- Retail – Rich Parr, Walgreens
- Restaurant – Keno Rodriguez, The Stone House
- Lodging – Tricia Joy, Hampton Inn – Montrose
- At Large – Sheree Wanner, Camelot Gardens
- City Representative – Kathy Ellis, Mayor, Montrose City Council
Hohlenkamp said, “We are excited to have Scott Beyer agree to serve as 2012 Chair of the Board! His knowledge and experience in Montrose is invaluable,” she explained. “We have a strong Board, and we look forward to providing a unified voice for business in Montrose.”