Faulty Electrical Outlet Cause For Mobile Home Fire

Oct 25th @ 8:17 am in News by Scott Staley

A Monday eve. Fire wiped out a mobile home  at 69905 U.S. 50 in Montrose.  It is estimated that $15 thousand worth of damage was done to the property and the woman living in the home lost $15 thousand worth of  belongings.  The woman was able to get out without suffering any injury.  Fire crews arrived at about 8pm and were quickly able to get the blaze out but not after it caused all that damage.  According to investigators a faulty electrical outlet was the cause.